2020 Phishing Trends Report
2020 Phishing Trends Report – Phishing attacks involve deceiving a target person into providing their ID, password, payment card data or other sensitive information to a cyber attacker. Cybercriminals, hacktivists, and nation-state spies often target specific organisations, specific departments or specific people in relation to their purpose.
In our 2020 Trends Report, you will discover insights, trends and experiences on:
- Departments that most likely to open a phishing email
- Departments that most likely to click on a phishing email
- Departments that most likely to submit sensitive data to a fake webpage
- Industries that most likely to open a phishing email
- Industries that most likely to click on a phishing email
- Industries that most likely to submit sensitive data to a fake webpage
In 2019, Keepnet’s on-cloud customers sent over 410,000 results of sanctioned phishing emails and the benchmark data collected forms the basis of this research. This 2020 Phishing Trends Report will support organisations in their cybersecurity and awareness efforts and guide their focus on the departments and industries that are most susceptible to email-based cyber attacks.