Cybersecurity Product Technical Document Writer (Remote / Full-time)Orhan Sari
Cybersecurity Product Technical Document Writer (Remote / Full-time) – We are looking to hire an experienced Saas-based Cybersecurity Product Technical Document Writer with experience in writing and editing technical documents and creating user manuals and product guides. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Keepnet Labs is an ideal place to get ahead. Send your details to email@example.com and apply today!
We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Product Technical Document Writer who will write on Technical User Guide, API Guide, Technical Uses Cases and other technical documents. See more details about our product from www.keepnetlabs.com.
We reed an individual who has the ability to learn from the support team and obtain knowledge about products and processes and create an online documentation system that will be updated regularly with the new features, or the existing features. You can get more ideas by accessing our current documentation at doc.keepnetlabs.com.
*Only native English speakers will be accepted.
*Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
Established in November 2017, in the UK, Keepnet got its first investment from Cylon Labs in 2018. In 2019 was selected to the Tech Nation “Cyber” program, and was chosen as one of the most innovative businesses in The UK. Keepnet continued to grow its revenue organically and succeeded to make $1M+ revenue for each year.
Keepnet has a multicultural team that is composed of skilled British, American, and other European employees who are well organized and highly structured professionals.
Keepnet has developed 3 Patent-pending technologies so far and has market shares from the UK, France, US, and other European countries.
You can write your own story with us! Join our game-changer team to break the rules, find innovation to inspire the world. Here is a chance for you to change the world with us.
It does not matter what your position and your title are, if you think you fit the job, contact us, because we need you!
- Being a native English speaker and having good communications and presentation skills in verbal and written English
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience and product technical writing, and creating a user manual
- Love to work remotely
- Highly self-motivated
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Can work on timezone close to London, UK (GMT)
- Having basic knowledge on technical subjects specifically IT technologies, preferably cybersecurity
- Having skills in using all Microsoft Office apps and Google Docs and drafting technical documents
- Ability to read and understand various documents such as technical drawings, proof of concepts, demos, processes, and manuals
- Gather and analyse the information on the needs of the users and create new contents accordingly
- Working closely with Proofreaders, Customers and Product owner
- Experienced in using online documentation tools, preferably Gitbook.
- Experienced using tools like Grammarly etc.
- Individuals who have knowledge and understanding of the concepts such as Phishing, Incident Response, Threat Sharing, Cybersecurity Awareness will be prioritized
- Preferably, individuals who have written the API document previously will be accepted
- Competitive salary package
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Your professional growth is important and we provide ongoing training opportunities.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- An opportunity to make an impact on a highly innovative product
- 50% gym discount
- Happy hour
Submit the technical product document you wrote before, online if possible.
Could you share your references? Name, company and project?
Are you a native English speaker? (if you are not, please do not apply)
Did you have experience in this job before? (if you did not, please do not apply)
Is your time zone close to London, UK (GMT)? Please specified.
Apply now! Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org