GDPR awarenessOrhan Sari
Keepnet Labs offers GDPR awareness, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requisite, that organizations have to keep privacy of collecting or processing the data of individuals in the European Union. In compliance GDPR programme, the ‘people’ factor is often overlooked. Staff awareness should be a major concern for organisations looking to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Gdpr awareness is significant that Gdpr emphasises the importance of making employees aware of the risk of breaching which can have serious consequences. Using engaging training, tools and thought-provoking activities will give your staff a clear understanding of the key changes introduced by the GDPR and the requirements that will affect their day-to-day work.
Organisations have to; 
- Implement Privacy by Default
- Maintain appropriate data security
- Notify data protection agencies and consumers of data breaches
- Get appropriate consent for most personal data collection as well as data processing activities
- Keep records of all processing of personal information
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer (if you regularly process lots of data, or particularly sensitive data)
- Take responsibility for the security and processing activities of third-party vendors
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments on new processing activities
- Institute safeguards for cross-border data transfers
- Consult with regulators before certain processing activities
- Provide appropriate data protection training to personnel
- Be able to demonstrate compliance on demand
It’s important to provide targeted staff awareness initiatives that address key business objectives. These objectives should drive your awareness programme and will help to engage your employees.
Use Keepnet Labs Awareness training for free to educate your employees on privacy and data protection
in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation
 iapp. https://is.gd/2alijv