Meet with Keepnet Labs at IDC Digital Security Summit 2020 – Digital EventOrhan Sari
Join us at IDC Security Summit 2020 – Digital Event
Keepnet Labs will be at IDC Security Summit 2020 – Digital Event as an exhibitionist partner. Meet with us on 22 October 2020 at https://idc.com/event/securitysummit2020
Why is Keepnet Labs Joining to IDC Digital Security Summit 2020?
The digital world is evolving and it is becoming a necessity to discuss news trends in cyber security and the new protection mechanisms and the tools that will be of help to all organisations. Today, threats are growing while the businesses digitally transform their operations and email is the number one source of these attacks. Keepnet is joining to this summit to show how email attacks can be mitigated with email security technologies.
What is Keepnet Labs Team Going to Present?
Keepnet team will exhibit on how the email attacks are mitigated with the latest patent-pending email security tools, like incient response, cyber threat intelligence, threat sharing, email threat simulation, phishing simulation, cyber security awareness training, etc.
When will IDC Security Summit 2020 Start?
The IDC will start on 22 October 2020 at https://idc.com/event/securitysummit2020
IDC takes place in 15 countries in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) regions.
- The CISO of the future – innovator, enabler, board member
- Soft Skills Needed for CIO to CSO Communication
- Importance of incidence response: plan, exercises, communication
- Security analytics, automation, and advanced attack detection
- Risks and opportunities of emerging technologies: smart machines, AI, IoT, and OT
- Data governance, data security, and risk governance
- State of the art in cloud security
- Next-generation of SOC
- Data protection beyond May 2018 – what comes after GDPR (KVKK)?
- Behavioral Analysis, Risk Scoring on Social Networks