Free solutions for phishing preventionOrhan Sari
Phishing attack prevention
Use Keepnet Labs anti-phishing solutions for free to avoid all kinds of social engineering attacks including spear phishing.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is a technique that involves manipulating users to submit their credentials such as passwords, etc., into a fake website. Cyber criminal have mostly used emails to launch this type of attack. However, with the spread of social network sites and smartphones with internet access, the types of attacks are multiplying.
Phishing Attacks are mainly lauched via E-mail
Anybody can pose risk to the security posture of an organization, since 94% of all cyber attacks being delivered via email.Therefore, it’s significant to be careful against suspicious and unknown emails. Keepnet Labs presents educational resources and powerful tools for free to fight against phishing and protect your data.
Free Solutions against Phishing Attacks
Keepnet Labs has different modules developed to make certain that organizations overcome cyber threats. Keepnet Labs focuses on making users ready to do the right thing at the right time with precision.
- Incident Response Capabilities,
- Holistic approach: people, process, technology,
- Email Threat Simulation Service,
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Service,
- Educational Integration Modules with third Party Systems (e.g. game),
- On-Premise Version,
- Cyber Security Awareness Process Management System,
- Integrating with CRM Applications,
- Analysis and Detection of Phishing Attacks with Artificial Intelligence (client and server side),
- Harmful Email Analysis and Integrated Attack Prevention System.
With its exceptional services, Keepnet Labs’ competitive advantage is rooted in differentiation through innovative features. Keepnet Labs services allows the company to harvest profits from commercializing its modules. To sustain its competitive edge in the long run, Keepnet Labs will continue investing in new product and service development. To lock out competitors, the company will trademark all new and unique technologies developed in the future.
Keepnet Labs is based on the philosophy of ultimate cyber security, adopting three element, people, process and technology to create cyber security awareness. The company is dedicated to continuously innovating and expanding its line of security products in order to meet the needs of a dynamic and rapidly growing networked population. The management’s vision for long-term sustainable growth incorporates the creation of a stimulating and creative corporate environment. Within such an environment, the members of Keepnet Labs’ talented team have the opportunity to continually enhance their individuality and creativity while contributing to the growth and long-term success of the company.
Keepnet Labs has 5 platform modules working ‘hand-in-glove’ to provide a market-leading, holistic solution. The modules are Phishing Simulator, Awareness Educator, Email Threat Simulator, Threat Intelligence, Incident Responder.
- Simulates phishing attacks in a benign environment.
- Tracks user responses and reports
- Quantify vulnerability
- Facilitate proactive response
- It has customisable, scheduled and self service
- On-demand Cyber-security awareness training
- Automated in response to a failed Phishing Simulation
- Comprehensive training content covering all current threat
- types and learning styles
- Serious gaming integration
- Granular reporting for total visibility
- Regularly tests your technological investments (such as firewalls, anti-spam and anti-virus), using simulation logic to mimic the attack vectors targeting organisations like yours through your email services.
- Techniques include email harvesting, domain squatting, vulnerability scanner, client side attacks, malicious attachments, ransomware samples, misconfiguration, browser exploits and file format exploits.
- Scans the web searching for signals and data that may represent a breach of your data security and therefore a threat to your business.
- The constant vigilance afforded to you by the Threat Intelligence module shortens the time the between potential data breach and defensive response.
- Incident Responder module allows a user to report suspicious emails with one click via our Outlook add-in,
- Sends the email content to our suspicious email analyser for header, body and attachment analysis.
- Creates a variety of attack signatures for alarm generation or blocking active security devices.
- Integrated 3rd party service licenses – Virustotal, Zemana Anti-Malware, Trapmine and Roksit DNS Firewall, Carbon black, Fireeye, Splunk, Qradar, Arcsight and more …
- Automated incident investigation on client inbox & active response