Keepnet Labs distinctive featuresOrhan Sari
Keepnet Labs’ distinctive features and competitive advantage are its holistic and multi-layered security modules. None of the competitors provide the whole features Keepnet Labs presents. The second source of competitive advantage is cost-efficiency with Keepnet Labs’ being the sole player presenting a multi-faceted, reliable security solution at nominal cost. Keepnet Labs covers all features of its major competitors in the market.
- Incident Response Capabilities,
- Holistic approach: people, process, technology,
- Email Threat Simulation Service,
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Service,
- Educational Integration Modules with third Party Systems (e.g. game),
- On-Premise Version,
- Cyber Security Awareness Process Management System,
- Integrating with CRM Applications,
- Analysis and Detection of Phishing Attacks with Artificial Intelligence (client and server side),
- Harmful Email Analysis and Integrated Attack Prevention System.
With its exceptional services, Keepnet Labs’ competitive advantage is rooted in differentiation through innovative features. Keepnet Labs services allows the company to harvest profits from commercializing its modules. To sustain its competitive edge in the long run, Keepnet Labs will continue investing in new product and service development. To lock out competitors, the company will trademark all new and unique technologies developed in the future.
Keepnet Labs is based on the philosophy of ultimate cyber security, adopting three element, people, process and technology to create cyber security awareness. The company is dedicated to continuously innovating and expanding its line of security products in order to meet the needs of a dynamic and rapidly growing networked population. The management’s vision for long-term sustainable growth incorporates the creation of a stimulating and creative corporate environment. Within such an environment, the members of Keepnet Labs’ talented team have the opportunity to continually enhance their individuality and creativity while contributing to the growth and long-term success of the company.
Keepnet Labs has 5 platform modules working ‘hand-in-glove’ to provide a market-leading, holistic solution. The modules are Phishing Simulator, Awareness Educator, Email Threat Simulator, Threat Intelligence, Incident Responder.
- Simulates phishing attacks in a benign environment.
- Tracks user responses and reports
- Quantify vulnerability
- Facilitate proactive response
- It has customisable, scheduled and self service
- On-demand Cyber-security awareness training
- Automated in response to a failed Phishing Simulation
- Comprehensive training content covering all current threat
- types and learning styles
- Serious gaming integration
- Granular reporting for total visibility
- Regularly tests your technological investments (such as firewalls, anti-spam and anti-virus), using simulation logic to mimic the attack vectors targeting organisations like yours through your email services.
- Techniques include email harvesting, domain squatting, vulnerability scanner, client side attacks, malicious attachments, ransomware samples, misconfiguration, browser exploits and file format exploits.
Cyber threat Intelligence:
- Scans the web searching for signals and data that may represent a breach of your data security and therefore a threat to your business.
- The constant vigilance afforded to you by the Threat Intelligence module shortens the time between potential data breach and defensive response.
- Incident Responder module allows user to report suspicious emails with one click via our Outlook add-in,
- Sends the email content to our suspicious email analyser for header, body and attachment analysis.
- Creates a variety of attack signatures for alarm generation or blocking active security devices.
- Integrated 3rd party service licenses – Virustotal, Zemana Anti-Malware, Trapmine and Roksit DNS Firewall, Carbon black, Fireeye, Splunk, Qradar, Arcsight and more …
- Automated incident investigation on client inbox & active response