Keepnet Labs will be present at IDC Security Roadshow 2019Orhan Sari
Keepnet Labs Sponsored to IDC Security Roadshow 2019
Keepnet Labs anti-phishing solution and cybersecurity awareness platform is attending to IDC Security Roadshow 2019 to make an exhibition to the network of cyber security companies, to catch new business opportunities, and to expand its the customer network within the globe.
This is the 16th edition of the IDC Security Roadshow, which takes place in 15 countries in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) regions. The main theme is: From IT Security, through Information Security – purely to Business Security. Technology is just one component of how we secure our organizations — processes are important too, as are architecture, people, policies, and governance. Data and information are at the heart of what organizations strive to protect, so in fact, we are talking about information security. And once we frame the discussion in terms of digital assets and digital business, it’s clear that what is at stake is business security.
Together with industry analysts, CISO delegates will address key challenges and explore issues around IT and cybersecurity such as:
- How is digital transformation altering business and security?
- How to harness AI, automation, and orchestration?
- What cyber threats are on the rise?
- What is the impact of expanded technology reach?
- Platform disruption — security innovation at scale
- Risk – from insider threat to the NIS Directive
IDC Security Roadshow brings together insights and interactions on the biggest issues through keynote speeches, panel debates and peer-to-peer networking. The senior-level attendees will benefit from:
- Access to local and global IDC analysts
- Gaining a better understanding of technology and market challenges
- Meeting with peers to discuss common challenges and share concrete experiences
- An agenda designed to match the expectations of IT and Security leaders from leading organizations
- Exploring the key trends across Europe, and worldwide
- A mix of expert case studies, interactive debates, and master classes
Who’s It For?
It is designed as an information-sharing forum and networking platform for select groups of 70 to 150 Chief Information Security Officer (CISOs) and Security Managers from the top enterprises in each country. Each year, we conduct surveys and collect feedback from our audiences, so the content reflects the biggest and most timely security challenges globally and responds to the current needs of companies operating on the local market. The format of the event allows for in-depth discussions and engaging conversations.
Visit our stand at:
- Wyndham Grand Levent on 28 February
- Sheraton Ankara on 5 March