The below is a standard hardware requirements for just the Keepnet Labs. portal server.
- 2 CPU
- 3GB to 5GB RAM
- 20 GB Disk Space
- Windows Server 2012 R2 with Update x64 FULLY PATCHED INCLUDING ALL OPTIONAL WINDOWS PATCHES
- No virus scanner should be enabled. This is due to virus scanners may produce false positives due to update and scanning behaviors of keepnetlabs’s phishing templates, Threat Simulation Samples etc..
- Make sure English format is selected in Control Panel->Regional Settings->Formats tab.
- Microsoft Office System Driver Data Connectivity Components, find here
- SysInternals Active Directory Explorer, in order for testing Active Directory integration
- Notepad++ (6.7.7), configurational changes.
- 7zip, Windows utility for manipulating archives files.
- Administrator rights for installation
Authentication & Access Requirements
- An OS user with Administrator privileges (Administrators group)
- For Internet access (Direct access or an internet proxy URL, username and password)
- Outbound *.keepnetlabs.com for templates feeds and updates (TCP 80/443)
- Outbound *.keepnetlabs.com for company specific data synchronization (TCP 80/443)
- For Intranet access
- FW exclusion list for phishing activity against possible intranet/client targets
- For Active Directory connection.
- The machine doesn’t have to be attached to a domain. A user for validating users and querying their properties
- For SMTP Server,
- Relay option for keepnetlabs’s IP Address or hostname
- Whitelisting for keepnetlabs’s IP Address or hostname