Product Support Specialist (Remote)Orhan Sari
Product Support Specialist (Remote) – Please do not apply if you are not a native Turkish speaker. The remote working conditions are only applied to only native Turkish speakers. If you are living in a time-zone that is close to Turkey time (GMT+3), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to hire a full-time experienced Remote Product Support Specialist to help us keep growing. If you have IT service support experience of at least two years and If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Keepnet Labs is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
*Only native Turkish speakers will be accepted.
*Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
Established in November 2017, in the UK, Keepnet got its first investment from Cylon Labs in 2018. In 2019 was selected to the Tech Nation “Cyber” program, and was chosen as one of the most innovative businesses in The UK. Keepnet continued to grow its revenue organically and succeeded to make $1M+ revenue for each year.
Keepnet has a multicultural team that is composed of skilled British, Turkish, American, and other European employees who are well organized and highly structured professionals. Moreover, Keepnet offers a Stock Option Pool, and 20% have already been booked by employees in the team.
Keepnet has developed 3 Patent-pending technologies so far and has market shares from the UK, Turkey, France, US. But, It is growing faster in the UK by 10 times. It has offices in London, Istanbul and will have an office in the US soon.
Employees are able to work remotely and are equipped with competitive packages like Macbook laptops and other licensed tools.
You can write your own story with us! Join our game-changer team to break the rules, find innovation to inspire the world. Here is a chance for you to change the world with us.
It does not matter what your position and your title are, if you think you fit the job, contact us, because we need you!
Keepnet protects businesses through the life-cycle of email-based attacks. It works both on-premise and on-cloud.
- Good understanding skills in written English and good communication and presentation skills in verbal and written Turkish
- Nice to have experience related to Support Engineer roles.
- Love to work remotely
- Highly self-motivated
- Problem-solving ability
- Presentation skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts is a necessity
- The ability to create documentation and having good writing skills.
- Having at least 2 years experience on Product Support
- Having basic skills and knowledge on cybersecurity preferably having a certificate and experience in cybersecurity.
- Individuals who have experience in Support services will be given priority.
- Having hands-on experience with online documentation tools like Google Docs, gitbook etc…
- Having experience on support platforms(preferably Zohodesk) and having high skills in reporting.
- Having experience of using Zoom, Webex, Microsoft team, Teamviewer, Zoom, Google meeting, Skype and other online communication tools.
- Having a basic understanding of IIS, Mssql, Postgresql, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, Saas, Cloud, Amazon AWS, FTP, HTML, SMTP, JS.
- Having basic knowledge on LMS, e-learning, phishing emails, malicious emails, email analysis, phishing simulation or email threat simulation, digital cyber security awareness content like videos, animations, games etc, incident response
- Competitive salary package
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Your professional growth is important and we provide ongoing training opportunities.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- An opportunity to make an impact on a highly innovative product
- 50% gym discount
- Happy hours