Spring Digital Cleaning ListOrhan Sari
Try our market-leading anti phishing solutions for free.
Spring digital cleaning list
Week 1. Clean Your All Devices
Make Sure All Your Connected Devices Are Clean
- Update all the software on your connected devices to minimize the risks of malware and viruses
- Clean your mobile devices by deleting apps you do not use, and viewing app permissions.
Week 2. Make Sure You Are Safe
Guarantee Safety for Online Operation
- Turn on two-factor authentication in critical accounts such as email, online banking, and social media.
- Make sure your Internet provider is strong and does not contain information about you and your name.
- Create strong passwords with uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Create unique passwords on important accounts such as e-mail, health, online banking.
- Make a note of your new passwords and keep them away from your computer. Make sure that all of your devices are protected by either passwords or fingerprints.
Week 3. Digital File Cleaning And Protection
Keep Your Digital Files Secure
- Delete your old emails and empty deleted files. If you need old messages, send them to achieve.
- Exit from news emails or email alert memberships you do not read.
- Update your online photo album by deleting old or outdated photos.
- Secure your important data by copying it to a secure cloud site or other drives.
- Keep an eye on your social circles by updating your online affiliations.
- Make a copy of your passwords and keep them in a different place.
- Delete all your old files.
Week 4. Check and Clean Your Online Status
- Check Yourself. Take a look at what you want to share. Check personalization and security settings
- Take a look at your social media presence. Delete old photos that do not represent you anymore.
- Update your online personality. Check your personal information and update it if necessary.
Anti phishing solutions – use patent-pending tools to protect your employees.
Editor’s note: This post is updated on 7 April 2020