We Are Hiring: Back-end Team Lead Software DeveloperOrhan Sari
Back-end Team Lead Software Developer – We are looking to hire an experienced Lead Backend Developer to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Keepnet Labs is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
*Please do not apply if you are not a native Turkish speaker. The remote working conditions are only applied to only native Turkish speakers. If you are living in a time-zone that is close to Turkey time (GMT+3), please contact us.
*Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
Established in November 2017, in the UK, Keepnet got its first investment from Cylon Labs in 2018. In 2019 was selected to the Tech Nation “Cyber” program, and was chosen as one of the most innovative businesses in The UK. Keepnet continued to grow its revenue organically and succeeded to make $1M+ revenue for each year.
Keepnet has a multicultural team that is composed of skilled British, Turkish, American, and other European employees who are well organized and highly structured professionals. Moreover, Keepnet offers a Stock Option Pool, and 20% have already been booked by employees in the team.
Keepnet has developed 3 Patent-pending technologies so far and has market shares from the UK, Turkey, France, US. But, It is growing faster in the UK by 10 times. It has offices in London, Istanbul and will have an office in the US soon.
Employees are able to work remotely and are equipped with competitive packages like Macbook laptops and other licensed tools.
You can write your own story with us! Join our game-changer team to break the rules, find innovation to inspire the world. Here is a chance for you to change the world with us.
It does not matter what your position and your title are, if you think you fit the job, contact us, because we need you!
Keepnet protects businesses through the life-cycle of email-based attacks. It works both on-premise and on-cloud.
- Back-end has been written using .NET Core, utilizing a Rest-API
- Front-end has been written using VueJs
- For caching, Redis is used, and RabbitMQ was picked for the queueing system
- We have a test automation process with Testrail and Cypress
- We use the PostgreSQL database
- SAAS product is hosted on Amazon AWS
- Windows IIS
- Azure DevOps is used for project management.
- Our product supports any type of virtualization system for MSSP or On-premise customers.
- Good communications and presentation skills in verbal and written English
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience coding, software architecture, and system design.
- Love to work remotely
- Highly self-motivated
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Presentation skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is a necessity
- Knowledge for Azure DevOps
- Having mastery in C# language and .NET Framework (.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, and Web API) including good knowledge of best practices.
- Have proven experience with ORMs (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper), RDBMS (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL), and non-RDBMS (e.g. MongoDB).
- Building and consuming internal/external APIs (including, but not limited to REST).
- Experience with SaaS systems with a general understanding of Cloud Technologies on a software developer’s perspective (AWS is preferred).
- Knowing scalable data processing techniques: RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch.
- Knowing caching technologies (e.g. Redis).
- Have a deep understanding of concurrency and resiliency.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred).
- Hands-on: Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code. Participating in code reviews. Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Direction: You’ll be responsible for setting the technical and product direction of your team alongside the product owner
- Leadership: Lead and build a team of engineers around a cross functional product team, mentoring them and helping them grow in their careers
- Technical vision: Evaluate the current state of play; influence on large Keepnet Labs’ technical direction and set the standard for the platform team you’ll be working in.
- Growth and culture: We value our company and engineering culture and are continuously looking to evolve it and make it better
- Engineering excellence: Using your technical knowledge and expertise to help build a better Keepnet, and bringing people along with you on that journey
- Competitive salary package
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Your professional growth is important and we provide ongoing training opportunities.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- An opportunity to make an impact on a highly innovative product
- 50% gym discount
- Happy hours
Apply now! Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org