Are You Ready To Commit All And Build The Next Big Name in Cyber Security?Orhan Sari
Are you ready to commit all and build the next big name in cyber security? If you have the drive and ambition to become the next game-changer for Keepnet Labs, we need you!
We know you are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of successful sales growth.
You can drive the sales strategy and foster a high-performance culture with our global leadership team! With your experience in corporate account management, capable of setting goals and achieving them, we need you to write your own destiny with us and share in our inevitable growth story!
Everyone becomes a leader – we need you to lead us!
Why Keepnet Labs?
Established in the UK in November 2017, Keepnet got its first investment from Cylon Labs in 2018. In 2019, Keepnet Labs was selected to join the Tech Nation “Cyber” program, and was chosen as one of the most innovative businesses in the UK. Keepnet continued to grow its revenue organically and succeeded to make around $1M in annual revenue.
Keepnet has a multicultural team that is composed of skilled British, Turkish, American and other European employees. They are well organised and highly structured professionals. Moreover, Keepnet offers a Stock Option Pool, and 20% has already been booked by employees in the team.
Keepnet has developed 3 Patent-pending technologies so far and has gained market shares in the UK, Turkey, France, and US cyber security markets. In 2020, Keepnet has seen rapid growth of it’s US market as many leading international brands are now using the platform. It has offices in London, Istanbul, and will open an office in the US in 2021.
Employees are able to work remotely, although once COVID restrictions ease, we would expect to see more face to face business development taking place. All employees are equipped with competitive packages and brand new technology, such as Macbook laptops and other licensed tools.
You can write your own story with us! Join our game-changing team to break the rules, find innovation to inspire the world. Here is a chance for you to change the world with us.
Your current position and the title is not the most important thing – if you think you fit the job and are up for the challenge, please contact us, because we need you!
- Serves as a strategic partner to customers, managing relationships, and engagements on prospects (new customers) or significant new business in existing accounts.
- Sets vision and direction for engagement with new customers and for driving expansion and account profitability, utilizing the entire suite of company solutions.
- Promotes close customer engagement by building a culture that is open to change, innovation, and growth.
- Combines and leverages best practices, industry trends, and experience to achieve the best result for the customer.
- Develops strategy for deeper penetration of existing key accounts. Utilizes and leverages best practices developed during customer engagements on subsequent engagements, leveraging success for winning new customers in a respective industry.
- Participates in the development and execution of long term integrated client account plans and opportunities; directs resulting business development efforts.
- Holds overall responsibility for the relationship with the prospect’s senior/executive management level. Plans, directs and controls sales and marketing activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology.
- Identifies value for the client by providing leadership and influencing direction and innovation. Manages customer relationships. Serves as the single point of contact for customers. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer satisfaction.
- Provides industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells higher-level services and solutions to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace. Manages communication with the client.
- Formulates and executes business development strategies and directs major proposal activities (RFPs) as appropriate.
- Collaborates with the divisions to establish their short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within reasonable schedules and budgets.
Our Specific Expectations
- The rapid acceleration of pipeline development and sales in start-up environments.
- Excellent performance and track record on sales achieved/closed.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” growth-oriented executive with sales management, P&L, and hands-on selling experience.
- Additional experience in channel/OEM sales, partner development, and process-based pipeline management and forecast optimization (desirable).
- Large and demonstrable contact list within Financial Services, E-commerce accounts, Insurances, Airlines, and Banking companies at CxO Level in the region.
- Experience in working within the cyber security field.
- Serviced cyber security client accounts for 20+ organizations providing revenue of $500K+ per year or more.
- CRM systems experience (Pipedrive/ Hubspot preferred)
- Experience with Pandadoc or similar to improve deal flow processes
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Bilingual, both English and Turkish
Click here to fill the form and apply right now!
If you have troubles filling the form, send your details to email@example.com