Why Is Cyber Security Awareness Training Important?Orhan Sari
Cyber security awareness training – Why Is Cyber Security Awareness Training Important? – Since exposure to cyber attacks is only a matter of time, every organization should always be able to implement the most appropriate cyber security awareness programs.
It is also vital that companies constantly remind their employees of the danger of a cyberattack. Employees are causing data breaches due to an insufficient level of awareness of cybersecurity. This increases cyber risks.
Cyber risks have increased even more, especially with the outbreak of Covid-19. For example, companies implementing the policy of working from home have been targeted by attackers during the pandemic. That’s why cybersecurity experts have been warning that cybersecurity awareness training should be a priority.
1 – The Importance of Cyber Security Awareness Training
Today, the digitalizing world has shown that cyber security has become a problem. Millions of online users are attacked and their data compromised every day. Most users are not even aware of how to properly protect their computers, so cyber security awareness training is very important at this point.
Many institutions in many parts of the world are exposed to various online attacks. For this reason, some non-profit associations or organizations are helping people on the internet to maintain cyber security, especially email security and online security.
As Keepnet Labs, we offered free cybersecurity awareness training to users, especially for those working from home with the Covid-19 pandemic. Anyone can benefit from the training at https://www.keepnetlabs.com/keepnet-ninjio-home-awareness/
2 – 6 Steps for Cyber Security Awareness Practices
1) Employee Adaptation: It is extremely important to create a strong and constructive attitude towards cyber security awareness among employees. Tell relevant stories to let them see how cybersecurity is integrated into our lives today. Show how people take control of digital lives, workplaces and homes and learn how to achieve workplace cybersecurity with humor. Because unhappy people will be less successful in cybersecurity awareness. Stick to this practice all year round and get more involved in cybersecurity with your employees.
2) Interaction Between IT and Standard Employees: 75% of employees say they follow IT departments’ recommendations generally and at all times. Make sure that IT teams are constantly implementing the necessary practices to ensure continued interaction between the IT department and employees.
3) Invest in Your Staff with Cyber Security Awareness Training : Businesses should strive to flexibly and continuously improve their employees’ cyber security knowledge. For this reason, organizations should invest in their personnel with cyber security training, as well as brand promotion and product manufacturing.
4) Try to Reduce Threats and Make Education Fun: Training employees should be fun. Customize cyber security awareness training and integrate humor and engagement into cybersecurity awareness content. Cyber security awareness training should be for individuals and should include daily office work and corporate security.
5) Customize Cybersecurity Training to Roles: Every employee must have the knowledge and skills needed to act correctly. Cyber security training should be prepared according to departments and roles in the institution.
6) Right Cyber Awareness Training: Bring the most accurate cyber security issues to the agenda by communicating directly with the management and staff. Consider the attacks that evolve and evolve. Act according to the corporate mission in cyber security education.
3. Use the Best Cyber Security Awareness Training Tool for Employees!
Keepnet Labs – Cyber Security Awareness Training
A normal organization may not have sufficient resources and infrastructure to raise awareness among its employees and protect their employees from hackers. Therefore, try for free that you can protect your organization against cyber attacks with Keepnet Labs cyber security awareness training and phishing simulation.
How Keepnet Labs Anti-phishing Software Helps You Prevent Cyber Attacks
Keepnet Labs contains all the cyber security solutions your organization needs to ensure e-mail security and against phishing attacks. This anti-phishing tool tests your organization for threats in real-time and helps reduce cyber risks based on the results.
- Simulation of how a targeted attack could occur on your network
- Simulation of a spear-phishing accessing your network and its effects
- Testing the status of existing security technologies to prevent, detect and respond to cyber attacks
- Automatic Attack Campaigns
- Email-Based Phishing Attacks
- Periodically evaluating email infrastructure
- Malware attack generation
- Ransomware attack generation
- APT attack generation
Phishing Awareness Training / Phishing Risk Tests / Phishing Simulation
- Creating a phishing email
- Creating a phishing URL
- Creating a phishing website
- Website cloning
- Email cloning
- Reinforce phishing tests
- Ability to create detailed reports on the basis of department, person, and company
- Creating / Transferring / Customizing Email Templates
- Real-Time Dashboard
- Overall Security Score
- Geolocation info
- Role Management
- Encrypt identity and information
- Automatic Security Awareness Program
- Creating an Employee Behavior Profile
- Sector and Department Comparison
- Animation training
- Video training
- Interactive awareness training
- HTML5 awareness training
- Phishing Powerpoint training
- Tip & Sheets documents
- Annual cybersecurity awareness training awareness program